Friday 18 September 2015

My first blog Post

Here goes, welcome and thank you for visiting my blog. This is my very first post and I realise I will be posting to myself and keeping a log of the photos I have taken and just hope people will eventually find my blog and find it interesting and want to follow.

I am a mum to four wonderful yet sometimes annoying children. My eldest is now 18 and my youngest is 12. I started getting into photography about 2009/2010 when I bought my first DSLR….. yes I was a photographer, No not really!!! I didn’t know what I was doing, I worked on “AUTO” mode for the first 5 months, then I challenged myself to “Aperature Mode” tbh I didn’t know what it meant I just thought images looked better. So anyway I took this camera everywhere, and anywhere, it came on every camping holiday, seaside visit, theme park vacation or even just a walk with the dog.

Anyway as the years have progressed I have starting understanding the whole camera terminology and jargon, but sometimes still find people using new words that I haven’t come across, but as I always say “I am constantly learning when it comes to Photography”. I love learning new techniques and playing around with my camera to produce a whole lot of different images and compositions. I also love playing with images using Photoshop and lightroom. I am now working on perfecting the perfect landscape scenes, and producing that silky smooth water images I see so much, I just need to venture further afield and visit places that are inspiring and beautiful.

I love taking photos of anything and everything so expect to see loads of photos of random objects especially my little doggie he is a cavalier King Charles Spaniel he is gorgeous with his big brown eyes. I also love digital scrapbooking, so don't be alarmed if you see me posting my designs on here. I hope my blog may inspire you to take up photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment